THE GREAT BRITISH BAKE OFF: AN EXTRA SLICE
- SERIES DIRECTOR: Steve Smith
- Presented By: Jo Brand
- Executive Producers: Sharon Powers & Anna Beatie
- Series Producer: Jo Bunting
- Commissioning Executive for the BBC: Alan Tyler
- A LOVE Production for BBC Two
- Series 1: 10 x 30 mins summer/autumn 2014
- Series 2: 10 x 30 mins summer/autumn 2015
Can’t get enough of The Great British Bake Off?
- Well, have no fear, for Jo Brand is here, and each week she’ll be shining a light on all the goings on from inside the tent on The Great British Bake Off: An Extra Slice.
- With the help of a celebrity panel of Bake Off fans and baking experts, Jo will be serving up an extra helping of unseen moments straight from the tent, as well as devouring the tasty offerings brought in by the studio audience (it’s a tough job, but somebody’s got to do it).
- And if that isn’t enough, Jo and her panel will also be joined by the latest baker to leave the tent to get all the gossip from their time on the show – highs, lows and soggy bottoms all included.
- The Great British Bake Off: An Extra Slice. Fridays at 9pm on BBC2.