the hairy bikers' cook off
The Hairy Bikers’ Cook Off
Daily, studio based series for BBC TWO.
- The Hairy Bikers - Si King and Dave Myers, are on a new mission searching for Britain’s best cooking family. Each day the show will feature two families going head to head to create a delicious seven minute supper as well as try to demonstrate who’s family recipe is best in an attempt to battle their way to the series final. The show includes cooking challenges for the competing families, plenty of foody tips and chat, and a celebrity guest. Viewers can also cook along with the Bikers at the end of the show as they demonstrate how to cook a bistro-style supper in just seven minutes.
- I worked on helping to create the overall look for this new series, which included directing the pilots and the first block of shows before handing the show on to Simon Brook, who directed the remainder of the series.
- The series was recorded in HD in Studio TC6 at BBC TV Centre
Series 1 (40 x 60 minutes) - TX: October 2010 BBC Two
- Commissioning Editor for the BBC: Carla-Maria Lawson
- Executive Producer: Alex Mcleod
- SERIES DIRECTOR: STEVE SMITH
- BBC Entertainment Production for BBC Two